LazrTek has partnered with Biolux to leverage more than 50 years of experience in developing LuxUVC, the ultraviolet technology for sanitization and health protection against viruses and bacteria, including Covid-19. Our UV Light sanitization gives you Hospital operating room cleanliness against any and all diseases, pathogens, bacteria and viruses. We understand what commercial and industrial settings need in direct germicidal irradiation units. LuxUVC Commercial and Industrial Germicidal UV Irradiation Fixtures provide effective, rapid, economical, and durable disinfection for a variety of applications.
Why Do a Variety of Commercial and Industrial Applications Choose LuxUVC for Air and Surface Irradiation?
LuxUVC UV Air & Surface Irradiation Fixtures are small enough to fit in the most limited spaces. They are especially effective in situations where the risk of cross-contamination is high. Our three available models provide safe, effective, and economical disinfection in their appropriate applications:
- LuxUVC WE10 Fixtures use STER-L-RAY ® Cold Cathode Germicidal UV Lamps, making them ideal in colder temperatures with frequent starting and stopping, such as refrigeration units and cold storage.
- Handheld or stand-style fixtures (Models NO4G, NO4GS, NO6G, NO6GS) are ideal for small inspection, and ready to use out of the box.
- Strip style fixtures install more permanently and are ideal for situations where disinfection will be necessary and constant.
All LuxUVC fixtures benefit from the following integrated features:
- STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps that deactivate virtually all microorganisms
- Compact designs that fit easily in limited spaces such as conveyor belts, disinfection cabinets, and laboratory hoods
- Durable and corrosion-resistant construction from stainless steel or polished chrome, depending on the model
Which Applications Can Benefit from LuxUVC Commercial and Industrial Germicidal UV Irradiation?
As a direct UV irradiation and disinfection method, all applications must be unoccupied, or used with proper protection during treatment. Some sample applications are listed below.
Food and Beverage
- Food Processing
- Dairy Processing
- Food Packaging Plants
- Conveyor Belts
- Pathology Labs
- Conveyor Belts
Contact us for more information or visit Ultraviolet Radiation & COVID-19 FAQs